Okay, it may be called the Second City... but Chicago takes the back seat to no one. From the Magnificent Mile to the shores of the mighty lake, and from Oak Park to Lincoln Park to Millennium Park, Chicago is chock full of EXPERIENCE. The best shopping in the world? Check. The best pizza? You got it. The best cultural, arts, and design attractions? Think the Art Institute, spectacular museums, amazing music venues (blues anyone??), an unparalleled park system, and attractions like Navy Pier and the Architecture River Cruise.
Experience is what the 2015 SEGD Conference is all about, and Chicago is the perfect venue for a conversation about Experience, Design, Technology, and new ideas that are shaping and shifting the landscape for EGD and XGD practitioners.
The SEGD Conference is Experiential Graphic Design’s annual conference and gathering, where EGD/XGD professionals learn, connect, and get inspired. As always, the 2015 SEGD Conference will inspire you with engaging talks about people, practice, and place. You’ll enjoy innovative networking events (get your make on at Design Improv!), get out in the city to actually see and experience the projects you hear about and, best of all, connect with your community!
The 2015 SEGD Conference: Experience Chicago will introduce you to Experience Chicago-style. Just a few of the sessions and speakers you’ll experience:
- The Experiential City with Martin Treu
- Chicago’s new Divvy bikeshare program with Firebelly and Alta Planning
- Design for Social Change with Greater Good Studio
- The Legible Smart City with Mike Rawlinson of CityID
- The 21st Century Maker with Zach Kaplan of Inventables
- Rick Valicenti, Thirst/3st
- Dana Arnett, VSA Partners
- David Berthy, IDEO
- Michael Shaub, Gensler
- David Vanden-Eynden, Calori & Vanden-Eynen
- Alisa Wolfson, Leo Burnett Department of Design
…and so much more! Come and Experience Chicago June 4-6!