Ashley Brown is the Global Communications Manager At PolyVision in Duluth, Georgia.
Ashley Brown's responsibilities at PolyVision include:
- Develop and integrate brand marketing and communications strategies.
- Manage resources and oversee creation of sales tools such as videos, presentations, brochures, and other collateral in order to ensure consistency of brand identity across all platforms.
- Collaborate with product marketing to launch products, develop product names, materials and presentations for a global sales force.
- Manage direct marketing efforts to reach target audiences.
- Manage all digital marketing activities including SEO, social media, and web maintenance
Before she joined PolyVision Ashley Brown worked for write2market (w2m), Gulpener USA, Proteus On-Demand Facilities and Refrigiwear.
Ashley Brown earned her Bachelors of Business Administration in Marketing at the North Georgia College and State University. She has also completed Strategic Marketing Executive Administration education at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
PolyVision consistently produced durable and sustainable CeramicSteel surfaces that stand the test of time even in the most demanding environments. From chalkboard and whiteboard surfaces in more than 8,000,000 classrooms to architectural cladding in train and metro stations, tunnels, hotels and hospitals, PolyVision CeramicSteel spans more than 185 million square meters (2 billion square feet) of architecture around the world.
CeramicSteel is one of the most durable surfaces available, combining the best qualities of porcelain and steel to create a surface that is unmatched in the industry. Strong, consistent and enduring, it will neither scratch nor corrode. It refuses stains and is colorfast. As a result, cleaning is easier, maintenance is minimal and life cycle costs are dramatically reduced.
Connect with Ashley Brown on LinkedIn.
See her work at Polyvision.