Members please log in to see contact information.
Andrew Lazarow is an award-winning interactive designer. In his role as a Systems Designer at ESI Design, he develops the robust visual and audio systems that support the interactive experiences designed by the ESI team. Andrew has 11 years of interaction design experience, focusing on encouraging audiences to be more present and inspiring wonder. His areas of expertise include projection mapping, motion capture, video systems and interactive lighting control.
For the past five years, Andrew has been a Resident Researcher and Adjunct Professor at NYU’s Interactive Telecommunications Program. As a designer, he focuses on interactive video and projections designs for retail and public spaces as well as for theater, dance, and opera. Most recently he designed the new rock musical Head Over Heels, currently on Broadway, and the systems for Tiffany & Co.’s flagship store’s window displays. Other theatrical works include Terms of My Surrender with Michael Moore on Broadway and Privacy with Daniel Radcliffe at the Public Theater. Previous works range from arena events to boutique retailers and resorts.
Andrew graduated from Williams College with a B.A. in Performance Studies, going on to receive his Master’s in Interactive Telecommunications from NYU.
SELECT SPEAKING APPEARANCES
- 2019 International Retail Design Conference Audio Visual Design and the Future of Retail Boston, MA
- 2019 SEGD Webinar Generative Content Digital
- 2019 AV/IT Summit Integrated Experiences: What’s Next? New York, NY
- 2019 Digital Signage Expo Las Vegas, NV
- Panelist - Digital Signage Stories - AV in retail environments
- Facilitator - roundtable discussion group on AV in corporate