2019 SEGD Annual
Celebrate design excellence with the new 2019 SEGD Annual. Consider it the yearbook of the experiential graphic design community; this coffee table-worthy publication celebrates the most influential people and projects of 2019. This is the number one most coveted, retained, and shared content at SEGD. Don’t miss this opportunity to align your company with design excellence!
Feature Your Firm in the New Supporter Showcase
- Align your company with SEGD’s most celebrated content.
- Deliver your message directly to key decision-makers.
- Increase exposure to a highly targeted audience of 2,200+ print and 10,000+ digital design and industry professionals.
- More than 50% of readers specify or purchase as a result of what they read at SEGD.org and in the annual
- 85% of readers either visit advertisers’ websites or contact them directly.
- Build buzz and expand the reach of your sales efforts.
- Raise your profile as a market leader.
Who reads the SEGD Annual?
The publication is distributed to all members of SEGD, including professionals specifically focused on experiential graphic design and disciplines directly related to visual communication in the built environment.
- designers (83% of circulation)
- fabrication specialists
- institutional administrators involved in the creation and specification of XGD projects
Circulation: 2,200 print
Readership: 5,500 print (based on 2.5 readers per copy) and 10,000+ digital
Publication Date: September 2019
Reservation & Material Deadline: August 1, 2019
The SEGD Fellow
SEGD Fellows are the laureates of experiential graphic design, recognized for creating a body of work that epitomizes the highest standards of practice in the field.
SEGD Achievement Awards
Distinguished members and organizations receive an Achievement Award for their outstanding achievements in contributing to the advancement of experiential graphic design.
SEGD Global Design Awards
Award-winning projects receive one- page to a full feature of coverage within each category, shown below:
- Best in Show Award
- Sylvia Harris Award
- Digital Experience Content Awards
- Exhibition Awards
- Interactive Experience Awards
- Placemaking & Identity Awards
- Public Installation Awards
- Strategy, Research, Planning Awards
- Wayfinding Awards
The SEGD19 annual showcases the featured suppliers and fabricators who play an integral role in delivering these award-winning projects. Supporters are welcome to provide an advertisement or advertorial within this section of the book.
The Winners Index, located at the back of the annual, includes all project credits for each award-winning project.