Presented April 23-24, 2009
- Operations - The wayfinding specialist as a specific discipline inside of healthcare operations management.
- Architectural Planning - Wayfinding planning is becoming a central strategic approach in the architectural and interior design process.
- Experience Design Research - Visitor Experience Analysis and evidence based design integrated into the design process.
- Language and Identity as A Specific Discipline - The study of language and visual communications in healthcare wayfinding
- Closer Relationship between the client, designer and fabricator - Greater exploration of communication and project management innovations in architectural fabrication
Amber Felts, The University of Texas MD, Anderson Cancer Center
Martin Gregg, ArtHouse Design
Mark VanderKlipp, Corbin
Al Ross, National Sign
Please create an account first by using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this site below the search bar before adding this product to your cart or call 202-638-5555 for assistance. If you are a member and not logged into the website, you will not be offered the member pricing. Please Log in.