Members please log in to see contact information.
Adrianna Cai is a graphic designer with Kate Keating Associates. Adrianna graduated from University of California, Davis, with a Bachelor's of Arts, Design and Psychology.
Adriana Cai's responsibilites include:
- Establish strategic user-centered branding, wayfinding, and signage solutions for prominent healthcare, transportation and educational environments from concept to implementation.
- Enhance user experience by applying design thinking through effective visual hierarchy, typography, and layout, while supporting brand standards.
- Collaborate directly with clients and stakeholders through user meetings and site surveys to achieve desired and integrated results.
- Manage several concurrent projects under different design phases and ensure deadlines are met proactively and with high attention to detail.
- Prepare presentations, press-ready artwork and detailed construction packages.
Adrianna Cai previously worked as a junior designer with Sasaki Associates, where she directed design and brand guidelines across multiple interdisciplinary planning and design teams, and supported the marketing director in the production of proposal packages and high-quality branded material. Clients included the Metropolitan Transportation Committee in Oakland, Calif., the Town of Danville, Calif., and the University of San Francisco.