The annual Auction for Education at the SEGD Conference is always a win-win: you get a chance to take home some great stuff, and the SEGD education fund and design students benefit. This year, auction items include a Phoenix vacation, PGA tournament package, artworks by keynote speakers HENSE and Andreas Uebele, signed books by Per Mollerup, silkscreened posters by Seymour Chwast, and the perennial favorites—Virginia Gehshan’s famous cookies and a design game hand-crafted by Gary Anzalone!
If you’d like to donate money to purchase auction items, email [email protected].
The 2014 SEGD Auction for Education is sponsored by Daktronics; Steve Bayer of Daktronics is chair of the event.
- Original artwork by HENSE (aka Alex Brewer)
- Original watercolor by SEGD Fellow Wayne Hunt
- Silkscreen by SEGD Fellow Ivan Chermayeff
- Coca Cola “button” sign – two feet in diameter!
- VIP tickets to the 16th Hole Skybox at the Waste Management Phoenix Open PGA golf tournament
- iPhone 5S 64GB (your choice of color and carrier)
- Silkscreen by conference keynote speaker Andrea Uebele
- Suite for a performance at O2 Arena in London
- Phillipe Starck watch (no longer in production)
- George Nelson clock
- SEGD 2015 conference registration (Hello, Chicago!)
- Signed set of books from Per Mollerup
- One-year SEGD membership for you or a friend
- Design-your-own Converse sneakers
- Signed set of books by Richard Poulin
- Silkscreened posters by Seymour Chwast
- Poster by Milton Glaser
- REScale recycled sign and banner pieces
- Week’s stay in Phoenix condo and tickets to Taliesin West
- Hand-crafted design game by Gary Anzalone
- Double batch of your favorite cookies baked by SEGD Fellow Virginia Gehshan
- behomm membership
Thank you to our donors!
HENSE (Alex Brewer) | Gretchen Cherrill, Airpark Signs & Graphics | Teresa Cox, APCO Graphics | Karl Green, Bonhams | Andreas Uebele, Buro Uebele Visuelle Kommunikation | Roxanna Meyers, Century Sign Builders | Ivan Chermayeff, Chermayeff & Geismar & Haviv | Virginia Gehshan, Cloud Gehshan Associates | Stephen Carlin, Cooper Carry | Jill Ayers, Design360 | David Siegel, Designtex | Cybelle Jones, Gallagher & Associates | Graham Hanson, Graham Hanson Design | Wayne Hunt, Hunt Design | Amy Lukas, Infinite Scale | Grady Brown, iZone Imaging | Don Kiel, New York Presbyterian | Bryan Meszaros, OpenEye | Simon Borg, Populous Activate | Richard Poulin, Poulin + Morris | Gary Anzalone, Precision Signs | John Lutz, Selbert Perkins Design | Seragraphia | Per Mollerup, Swinburne University of Technology | Scott Muller, Trademark Visual