Members please log in to see contact information.
Abdullah Kenani is a freelance graphic designer from Saudi Arabia. Abdullah specializes in brand and corporate identity design. Abdullah is also a student at Maryville University inSt. Louis, MO working on his BFA in Graphic Design.
Abdullah was the 2009 winner of the SaudiSkills contest under the graphic design technology category. He has also participated in the worldwide contest, WorldSkills, that was held in Calgary, Canada and was one of three students who represented the Saudi team. He recently won a gold award in Graphis Logo Design 9 competition.
Abdullah Kenani’s first internship as a graphic designer was at King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center (KAPSARC.) He has also worked for many other companies as a freelancer. Abdullah has developed corporate identities for various clients: TIME Entertainment, Prince Ahmad bin Abdulaziz Humanitarian Institute, and The Arabian Society of Human Resource Management, (ASHRM.) 16 of his logos were featured in AIGA’s members portfolios.
- LogoLounge.com, LogoLounge Book 10 | 2017
- Graphis, Logo Design 9, Gold Award | 2017
- Warehouse 421, 100 Best Arabic Posters Exhibit, Abu Dhabi, UAE | 2016–2017
- Amman Design Week, 100 Best Arabic Posters, Jordan, Amman | 2016
- AIGA Blue Ridge Flux, Winner Poster | 2015
- Design Magazine, Issue 39, Jeddah, KSA | 2015