Are you a designer who wants to brush up on your digital experiential graphic design skills, or learn new ones?
Don't miss your golden opportunity to learn/refresh your skills in key practice areas at the SEGD 2016 Xplorer Digital Foundations Bootcampin Los Angeles, July 14th. (Hurry, it's only a week away!) In this one-day bootcamp workshop, you'll have the benefit of choosing your subject matter and working hands-on in small groups with knowledgeable instructors.
Topics that will be addressedinclude:
- Basic coding skills for CMS and web
- Explore experiential design using Virtual Reality technology
- Foundations of projection mapping (3D mapping for physical spaces)
- Developing and managing video, motion graphics, live, and generative content
If that wasn't enough to convince you to invest in your future, here are five more good reasons you should attend:
1. Xplorer Digital Foundations Bootcamp is a small, hands-on learning experience where you can get all of your questions answered.
2. Your 2016 Xplorer instructors are engaging, experienced professionals from the SEGD community. Explore what Paul Anderson,Lauren Kelly Sheridanand Refik Anadolhave to say about their sessions by clicking on their names here.
3. Clients are demanding designers with up-to-date digital skills! This Xplorer Bootcamp was developed as a response to firm leadership throughout the community wanting to give their designers an opportunity to gain a broader understanding of digital technology as it relates to digitally driven experiential design projects.
4. Unless you've taken courses in experiential graphic design in the last few years, your digital skills are out of date already. (Bummer, right?) Lucky for you, Xplorer Bootcamp can help with that.
5. It's going to be fun. Yes, you're going to go home with new skills and vital knowledge, but you'll also make new friends and have some fun along the way. (Speaking of which, don't forget the LA Chapter reception after the event, 5:30 - 8:00 pm.)
Excited yet? Xplorer Digital Foundations Bootcamp is only a week away, so register right now!