Don't miss this opportunity to learn new digital skills or enhance your current repertoire at the 2017 SEGD Xplorer event in Chicago, July 13–14. (Hurry, it's only a week away!)
During this two-day event, attendees will have the chance to tour local studios, then engage with digital experts in an intensive, hands-on workshop.
- Generative and Traditional Content: Creating, Controlling and Simulating for Environments
- Audience Engagement: Real-Time Sensor Data Visualization with Arduino
- Design for Belonging: How to Develop Meaningful User Experiences
If that isn't enough to convince you to invest in your future, here are five more good reasons you should attend:
1. Xplorer Digital Bootcamp is a small, hands-on learning experience where you can get all of your questions answered.
2. Your 2017 Xplorer instructors are engaging, experienced professionals from the SEGD community. Explore what Chad Hutson(Leviathan), Anthony Vitagliano(Digital Kitchen) and Michael Shaub(Gensler) have to say about their sessions.
3. Unless you've taken courses in experiential graphic design in the last few years, your digital skills are out of date already. (Bummer, right?) Lucky for you, Xplorer can help with that.
4. In addition to hands-on learning in an interactive environment, you also get to tour the studios of digital leaders Gensler and Leviathan, seeing first-hand how these firms operate and implement digital.
5. It's going to be fun! Yes, you're going to go home with new skills and vital knowledge, but you'll also make new friends and have some fun along the way. (Speaking of which, don't forget the Chicago Chapter mixeron July 13, 5:30 - 7:30 pm.)
Excited yet? You should be. 2017 SEGD Xplorer is only a week away, so register now!