Members please log in to see contact information.
Founded in 1994 by Michael Rock, Susan Sellers and Georgianna Stout, 2x4 is a global design consultancy headquartered in New York City with satellite studios in Beijing and Madrid. The focus of our work is brand strategy for cultural and commercial clients who value the power of design. We identify and clarify core institutional values and create innovative, experiential, participatory and visually-dynamic ways to engage key audiences worldwide. Our intellectual and creative conviction is that thoughtful design can make an essential contribution to every level of cultural discourse.
2x4 has been widely recognized by many professional organizations and publications, including the American Institute of Graphic Artists (AIGA), Graphis, Print, Communication Arts, and the American Center for Design.
- Brand Strategy
- Concept Development
- Design System
- Architectural Design
- Environmental Design
- Exhibition Design
- Event Design
- Content Development
- Art Direction
- Film and Video
- User Experience
- Futures Project at Centre for Living Arts - Mobile, Alabama
- MoMa: 9 + 1 Ways of Being Political: 50 Years of Political Stances in Architecture and Urban Design - New York, New York
- Deep Surface: Contemporary Ornament and Pattern - Raleigh, NC
- Design USA: Contemporary Innovation - New York, New York
- It Is What It Is - Tokyo Japan
- MoMA: Just In: Recent Acquisitions from the Collection - New York, New York
- Generation Praktikum - Frankfurt, Germany
- SFMOMA Design Series 3: 2x4 - San Francisco
View more about 2x4 on their website.