Did you miss SEGD Branded Environments 2020 on November 12 and 13? No worries! You can now purchase video** presentations from the event featuring award-winning designers, each exploring the theme of “Common Ground.” SEGD Branded Environments 2020 is the event for the design of brand-centric customer experiences. Integrating meaningful brand experiences into places and spaces provides the highest branding return on investment to owners and their users.
Videos include moderated discussions and roundtable table sessions. Presenters outlined trends of success and failures in Global Cultures and Global Practices and expounded on how to adapt “Fandom” to leverage emotional connections and the desire to pivot to keep audiences safe and engaged despite the current pandemic.
This package contains the following MP4 video files, a total of 418 minutes of material:
- Bringing the Future Forward: Inspirations from China, Jean-Pierre Lacroix
- Lessons from the Middle East: Creating a Sense of Place, Dan Marino
- Designing After Dark: Localizing the Experience of Fun with Cultural Sensitivity, Greg Merkel
- Day 1 - Moderated Discussion
- Insiders' Stories of a Global Look, Michael Gericke
- Design to Build a Loyal Base, Aaron Ruef
- Icon and Mystery: Refreshing the Familiar in Branded Environments, Stuart Fox
- Together by Design - The Next Normal, Berst and Morley
- Day 2 - Moderated Discussion
- Redefining Culture in a Virtual World - Jean-Pierre Larcoix, SLD
- Managing Collaborations - Building Teams Across Disciplines, Mike McCarthy, DCL
- New Materials, Recent Experiments , Bruce Dickinson Rainier Industries
** 2020 Branded Environment live participants can login to the SEGD website and watch videos online.
Email [email protected]if you need assistance. SEGD Students/Associates/Educators/ Chapter Chairs - Contact Jennette Foreman at [email protected]for special discounted rates. Join SEGDfor discounted rates on events and courses.