The Video Everywhere Summit is the largest one-day event dedicated to multi-screen engagement, mobile/location data and the role of DOOH advertising in today’s fast evolving media ecosystem. Barry Frey, DPAA President & CEO, will lead the Video Everywhere Summit and conduct one-on-one interviews with select speakers.
This year’s speaker roster includes
- Denise Karkos, CMO, TD Ameritrade
- Becky Brown, VP Global Marketing & Communications, Director of Digital Marketing Group, Intel
- Alicia Hatch, CMO, Deloitte Digital
- Terence Kawaja, Founder & CEO, LUMA Partners
- Kristina Lutz, President of Investment, Starcom
- Juliana Wurzburger, Senior Manager, Media Strategy and Partnerships, Samsung
- Sean Peters, Chief Operations Officer, Zenith
- Jeff Brooks, CMO, Casper
- Ken Auletta, author, Frenemies
- Anush Prabhu, Chief Strategy Officer, MediaCom USA
Register at www.videoeverywheresummit2018.com.