What you will learn:
Powder coated graphics are among the leading approaches to long term durable applications. This webinar will review the history of innovation behind the technology and how it is being employed today. The session will include best practices for designer applications from small scale objects to large buildings, and conclude with a series of project approaches by leading architects and designers.
Powder coating materials ranging from aluminum, glass, ceramic and many types of metal
• What is the longevity for outdoor powder coated graphics?
• Can you mask the graphic powder coating to allow the raw properties to show through?
• How is powder coating applied to curved surfaces?
• What are the coasts of powder coating vs painting?
• How do you create wood grain applications to appear seamless?
3 downloadable mp4 Adobe Connect webinar files
Approximately 50:00 minutes
Eric Koslow, VP Business Development, Direct Embed