With Dan King, Jacobs Engineering/Doc-X Design Documentation
With a basic knowledge of object shaping and building under your belt in Sketchup you can start to tackle more advanced methodologies for building and creating models and views for EGD detailing and documentation packages. Webinar will cover:
- Techniques for model object management including layers/scenes/grouping/components
- Optimizing views for documentation using perspective/oblique
- Visualization options such as line drawing/materials application
- Best practice for vector exportation of model/views
- Methodologies for line weight enhancement, notation, and shading in Illustrator
Members, log in before adding products to your cart to receive member discounts using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this page or call 202-638-5555 for assistance.