Over $2,500 additional value for you in 2015!
Just like our community of experiential design professionals, the reasons for being a member of SEGD just keep growing. In 2015, you’ll receive these brand new benefits at no extra cost:
• Free SEGD Talks videos of speaker presentations from all SEGD workshops and conferences. By year’s end, our SEGD Talks library will include 100+ videos on topics across the spectrum of EGD/XGD. Find them in our Xplore Experiential Graphic Design index.
• Free webinars all year long. Our valuable webcasts are now free to members thanks to the generous support of our Industry Partners and Friends of SEGD. In 2015, you’ll benefit from six webinars on topics ranging from digital signage to contracts. Find the webinars on our events page.
• Student members attend all SEGD events free. We’re growing the next generation of EGD/XGD professionals and we want your help. Invite a student to an SEGD event in 2015!
• The new peer-reviewed journal Communication + Place provides a long-needed publishing platform for academic and applied research related to EGD/XGD, and a valuable resource to inform your practice.
• New Standards of Professional Practice specific to our community. Our newly developed standards place emphasis on equal pay for equal work, inclusion of sustainable practices, and standards for collaboration among designers, fabricators, and vendors.
• Developing World Members are now eligible for special membership rates.
• PLUS all the existing exclusive member benefits
SEGD has had a record-breaking 2014 thanks to our members who continue to find value in the community and quality in the educational products and services we produce. Become a member (or renew this month!) and experience even more!