On May 1, the 2017 SEGD Conference Experience Miamirate will go up. Need a little more motivation? Here are 10 things you could put that savings towards.
- A premium SEGD Conference tourto the Wynwood Artwalk, Design District, Marlins Park or Museum Park.
- 10 raffle tickets at the Auction for Excellence. [And you could win a cool prize like an Apple Book, a commuter backpack or a free registration to next year’s conference.]
- A round of mojitos for your new friends. [Or your old friends. Or all the friends!]
- An extra night hotel’s room to explore Miami after the conference. [Or at least an Airbnb.]
- Helping to bring a student to a conference. [Support the next generation of designers!]
- A copy of Archigraphia Redux, personally signed by Richard Poulin at the conference.
- Dinner at Zuma or Joe’s Stone Crab. [Or any of the hip and trendy restaurants on Zagat’s Best Food in Miami list.]
- New threads for when you strut your stuff at the President’s Reception and 2017 Global Design Awards presentation.
- A plate of cuban sandwiches for your coworkers who couldn’t make it to Miami.
- Your boss’s respect and admiration for saving the company a little dough. [But really, isn’t that priceless?]
What are you waiting for? Lock-in the regular rate when you registertoday!